Friday, November 6, 2009

what reality tv has taught me.


I was thinking about it the other day - I read all these comments people leave, and say on my much-loved reality tv shows and wonder WHAT school these people have attended. What makes you say the things you do? Who do you think you are? Anyway... here's a guide on how to annoy people. Say all of these things, & for the brave of heart, try them all in one conversation!

"congratulations! you're gonna love married life" -1) from a person married 32 seconds before you. you have as much experience as me. get over yourself. 2) you are not > than me. =) 3) DUH thats why I did it!

"no offense, but..." - from anyone. seriously!? This is my NUMBER ONE most hated. It has always bugged me and will always bug me. "No offense but.. I am about to say something offensive right....NOW!"
I found this from another blog: funny and true! When you use this statement you are either:
1. Saying something derogatory and refusing to take the blame;
2. Trying to help by saying something derogatory;
3. A self-righteous fool.

"I have completely changed. I did a complete 360." - "Ya! I can tell! You're still an idiot."

& some extra ones just for "funsies"! (haha I'm sure that word is on someone else's list!)

"I'm Just Sayin'" - ..srsly? great argument. you win!

"whatever" - "Ok you angst-ridden teen, you! Slam your face into my fist."

"you know, it is what it is!" - oh but IS IT!?

"woman" - hey! Don't you call me that!! haha I know I am one, but it just bugs the crap out of me to hear, "hey woman! Come here!" chea right. get a life sucka.

Submissions:
I totally agree with Angela on this - When people stop in front of you as you are IN MOTION! esp. annoying at theme parks and on the street. sttuuuupid.

"thats ironic" - sub. by helena. people OBVIOUSLY don't know what irony is.

"literally" - "i literally DIED last night", no you didn't, but you're LITERALLY a pro at exaggeration. I'm pretty sure this word has been taken OUT of the dictionary because it LITERALLY has no meaning anymore.

I know, I'm a delightful human being =) Maybe its the "crazy pills" I have been taking.



4 comments:

  1. "That's ironic" ...when it isn't. This one drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Literally" - when its not. also drives me crazy
    Ill add these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with every one of those. Especially the marriage one. It's so annoying.
    We always got annoyed when people asked us how married life is. Of course it's great, and why would we tell you otherwise even if it wasn't? haha

    The "woman" one... Keith has tried calling me that a couple times and I'm like "NO." It seems so barbaric. I like when he calls me Lady. "Hey Lady!". And I say "What, Mister?!"

    haha

    I'll add one that isn't really something someone says... I don't like when you're walking in a croud or group, and the person you're walking behind just STOPS without having any concern for the people around them. I get that a lot at Disney World. It bugs the crap out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I am Literally that dramatic sometimes.

    ReplyDelete