Tuesday, April 6, 2010

*scream*

skinny girls need not flaunt their cart full of chocolate mousse cake, mint brownies, brownie bites, chocolate chip cookies, whipped cream & calories in my face while I'm googling how many calories are in tilapia.

I
HATE
YOU

& if I hear an "I'm so fat" from someone who is not considered obese or overweight by the BMI scale.. or their doctors I will throw them across a field with my newly formed muscles.

aghhh!

I want pound cake. I know, its called "pound" cake for a reason.

I'll just keep dousing my food with hot sauce, mustard and zero calorie imitation butter flakes & have a hot body that I HAD TO WORK FOR! RIGHT?

DZBZ

3 comments:

  1. I love you! And I love this blog...it's sooooo how I feel! Let's run together...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! There are three girls out here who just had babies in the past year. Before that they were tiny- I mean TINY. And now post-baby they are probably sizes 2 (she's 5'1"), 5 (5'4"), and 7(5'7"). So basically, they look amazing in general and especially since they recently gave birth.

    But they are always complaining that they are sooo fat because they used to be sizes 0, 3, and 5. I mean, they complain all the time. It makes me want to smack them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! I loved this. So I know you probably consider me skinny, BUT....I am 30 pounds overweight - I just carry it well because of my height. But I will be careful talking about my weight in public. Thanks for the sweet and funny reminder. With that said...I am watching what I eat and it SUCKS. I want pound cake now too. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete