Sunday, March 28, 2010

you've got personality

so. there is one thing i don't like about myself.

its my weight.

:)

i have been watching a lot of reality tv.
people are TORN up about their weight.
& have so many underlying problems & daddy issues.

i am so blessed i dont have those on TOP of being overweight.

i'm just chubbity.

i can lose weight.

BUT...

here are some things that if you don't have, you just won't have:

personality
pizazz
spunk
groove
sparkle
humor
rhythm
funk
spirit

I have the latter, now to work on the weight - then I'll be perfect!

....right?

LOL

it also helps my self-esteem knowing that in another culture being pasty white and chubbity is HOT & SEXY!

Hewlzyah!

-DZBZ

2 comments:

  1. You are silly, but I am right there will you. Now to go find something in the closet that fits me!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true- personality is something you are definitely blessed with! And don't be creeped out, but I think you are hot and sexy as you are.

    ReplyDelete