Monday, January 10, 2011

The Farting Runway

Cubicles are funny things.

First of all, you never expect to find yourself in one. Then you wonder who that monster in the mirror is, clawing to get the one with the "window". You sit day in and day out, plotting and hoping to do something that will set you apart from the rest of the cube people. My square space is placed right in front of a hallway.

A long hallway.

A hallway that many people have to travel to get across the office to their desired destination. The problem is, most people don't realize that there is a person literally 1 foot away from them. What I love about that hallway is that I hear secrets. People stand in that hallway and share with other co-workers deep secrets, problems and stories from their crazy weekend. I.love.it. I live vicariously through those stories. It's awesome, it's bliss.

However, since people don't realize they are surrounded by people, they tend to do things that they normally would do in the privacy of their own home. For instance, take their shoes off and waft their sweaty, athletes foot all around my nostrils. People also like to do the other dirty "do-at-home" activity. No, not sex....yet.

Farting.

People get let those fluff biscuits out as they walk down the hallway!

step. rip step. reeerrr step. pop step. grrrr step. BURHF


Thats what we call the walking farts.


I live 8 hours of each day on The Farting Runway.


help me. it makes my throat hurt!

2 comments:

  1. LOL SIIIIIIIICK. People should only fart at home when they are comfortable, or at least make sure no one is around, like in the car or something! Sheesh! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no girl-fraaaand. I've got your blog address. This made me laugh, even though I've heard it all before.

    ReplyDelete