Wednesday, May 4, 2011

recent obessions

I have been thinking non-stop about projects and ideas that I need *ahem* want to do ASAP!

refinish cabinets
find a thrift store dining room/scrapbook table
refinish high chair
have garage sale
make a bench from head/foot board
make backdrop with doors

start a photography business... but first finish a portfolio.

AHH!

What are you obsessing about?


I want to get all of these projects done and as I do, I will make posts about how I did it, what I did and what I did wrong...

Keep ya posted!

Its finally nice weather with the bullcrap snow hopefully getting the hint that it is no longer welcome!

I might do some vlog entries as well. But as for now, I will stay home with a super sick and pathetically ill husband who is puking in sinks and buckets... first things first.


MUCH LOVE GOING OUT TO ONE OF MY BFFS BECCA TODAY! Love ya girl!


-the wife with too much to do

1 comment:

  1. awww, I'm just seeing this now!?! Where have I been! I want to help live out your dream of projects on the house.. since that won't be happening for a while for us ;)

    I love you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete