Monday, October 26, 2009

receipts...

are getting ridiculous these days. We are right in the middle of a "Go Green" trend and receipts are getting longer and longer. Seriously?! Why isn't their a group out there advocating shorter receipts! I am not really sure why this bugs me so much but when I buy one thing and get a foot long receipt thats what I call insane. I think things are getting out of hand... Roberts & Albertson's ESPECIALLY need to calm DOWN on their paper usage.

We bought ONE thing and here is the receipt:



FREAKING RIDICULOUS! Who cares about stupid surveys!? No one does them anyway! (even if it does say you have a chance of winning $1000!) and there's a HUGE waste of space on the paper that says "PAID". WHY!? Not to mention there is about a good 4 inches of receipt that is BLANK! Super stupid. Has anyone heard of using both sides of the paper?! and who needs to return their "season all" anyway? The end. I feel much better now. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment