Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i need a brush for these puppies.

i have been growing out my leg hair ALLL month.

my sister(inlaw) said that it was no-shave november... so I went with it (half-heartedly, i only grew out my leg hair, armpits freak me out when they are hairy...)

She shaved her legs last Sunday.

I have grown connected to my soft lovely locks.

I really want to keep it long if it wasn't so freakin gross. I look like a hippie.. but its just so much work to shave... it takes time, and sometimes you cut yourself and most of the time you run in to razor burn!!! UGH I don't think guys get that. Its TOO MUCH WORK!

Well, my husband will have to deal with it for a while longer. Its literally been a whole month since I shaved. I wish you could see...


db

2 comments:

  1. I don't have to see yours, because I can see mine, and they sound like they could be twins! (Quadruplets?)

    ReplyDelete