Thursday, November 25, 2010

If you're not my friend on facebook...

you should be. My statuses are better than my blogs. FOR SURE.

Although I only have 5 followers! haha My most recent posts... I am very proud of them.

My mother-in-law's favorite post:

I'm grateful for friends that become family & for family that become friends. I'm also grateful that my husband ate the loaf of bread that i was going to use for stuffing for tomorrow... because now I can't make it..


My most recent post:

Have you ever wanted to travel a great distance to open a can of the nastiest, grittiest whoop (A) on someone to teach them a lesson they will NEVER forget?! Tonight, I have. But then I realized, I can't do one-tenth of the amount of chastising to a soul that God can. She's all yours Lord, teach away.

Its true. I get mad a lot. If I didnt have values and morals and self control, I'd be in a heap of trouble. But theres nothing like when someone messes with your family. You want to "hit em where it hurts" and "make them pay". Today, I sure did. I'm not perfect. I said some dirty words today, but it helped me to not make rash decisions regarding this particular day that I heard about... The Lord blessed me with a rational mind, but I'm a quickdraw with my emotions. Thank you Lord, I love all my blessings. I'm so glad you're my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment