Tuesday, November 16, 2010

VLOG!? oh, bless you.

So, after my lovely and most desirable blogger bff was brave enough to post a vlog.. i cant stop thinking about it! I think it about it on my drive to work at 7am, i think about it on the way home, i think of topics every single time my brain has a chance.

If I vlogged, vould you vatch?


(_'_) what's crackin' at work... (_'_)


yup those are tushies.

I have had a life full of bullet-dodging names. My mother always wanted to have a daughter with the middle name Suzanne for her best friend... she loved the name Amy..Unfortunately she married an S.

Amy Suzanne Seegmiller
aka

A.S.S.

How fitting, if only she knew how I would turn out. PHEW. dodged that bullet.

pewpew (laser gun noises)

SOOOOO, at work we are constantly sending messages and emails to each other. Some people sign with their initials, other sign their whole name, and the rest add special characters. I decided to go with the simple, lower case initials of my name. I like it because the two letters mirror each other and they are back to back. SO cool, couldn't have planned it better... I actually married him for his last name. joking. Anyway, it looks like I'm being lazy, but it was actually a huge thought out process, I wanted this to be a signature!


db

whuuuuuuuuut!
*the crowd goes wild*

Creative, I know. but after emailing a certain porcupine of an individual at my work and signing it "db"...

I thought.....



douchebag.



She is going to think that I am a douchebag. Why not? I sign it "db". What else could that be for? Now I sign it dbg. Just to be sure she knows. And to think, I could have signed it a.s.s. What a letdown.

-dbg



3 comments:

  1. I'd watch your vlog! I've actually thought of doing it myself, but that was back when exciting things happened to me. Nowadays I'd be like "ummm... today I went to Walmart for milk, and then I went to work..."

    But I like your rants and fun topics, that would be a fun vlog. Maybe if you do it I'll do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally watch your vlog! But you already knew that, didn't you?

    Ok, so I did not expect the douchebag connection (that sounds like a tv show, doesn't it?), and it cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helena, I think you just named my Vlog. It will be "Snog my Vlog: The Douchebag Connection"

    ReplyDelete