Sunday, December 5, 2010

Derek Jeter, not only famous for his hits....

Have you named your Bajingo?



Mine is Derek.

Derek Jeter.
[No resemblance.]

So my Sister (inlaw) waxed my fluffy legs. (Dont be confused during this story, she was waxing my LEGS....it will be a cold day in hell if she ever waxes Derek.)

It was a sad day for me but a victory for my husband.


I was afraid it would make me cry (i have heard a lot of leg waxing horror stories)

She grabbed a hold of the corner of the muslin.....
My body tensed.
My abs were flexed, my toes were curled.
I was ready for the pain.

She ripped it off, and took my lovely locks with her. I let out all of the breath I was holding.

SUCCESS! It didn't hurt.

Then I relaxed and we started talking about waxing the lady parts. (bad idea.) THAT my friend, is the most painful wax I have had (not to mention I had the worst "lady part waxer" ever!)

If you are planning on waxing down under, be prepared. Take some drugs (the hard stuff. jk, kinda) and go in with the notion that you will come out with a limp.
(The top hurts the most, weirdly enough!)

Anyway, here we are talking about hard wax and hot wax... The lady who did Derek used both. With hard wax, you apply it to the hairy area and leave a lip so that once it has hardened you can use that lip to pull off the wax. When done properly, it is supposed to be less painful than hot wax... or something like that.

My lady part waxer did NOT leave a lip.


POOR DEREK.

........so here she is flicking away trying to create a lip of wax to pull afterwards...

Flick
OUCH...
Flick Flick
CRY..
Flick
AHHK!
[Derek said]


I'm ready for death, I thought to myself. Just kill me. I don't care. Who cares if I'm getting married in a week... if only it was possible to "cut it off"..... guys have it so easy.

[Yah I know, it was a desperate moment... I thought of everything. ]


At one point I was numb and my body just convulsed with the pain.

As me and my sister (inlaw) were talking about mine and Derek's experience, I heard a whimper of laughter coming from my right. I look over and my brother in law was standing there laughing hysterically! How appropriate.

He was tiling my in-laws entry way....I forgot.



shocker.




Then he locked himself in the bathroom to finish the tiling in there (or to get as far away from the "who-ha" talk, I'm sure)

Then she does the back of my ankle. A tiny, weak whine comes from my mouth.

Then you hear more laughter from the bathroom.

I'm glad SOMEONE was having fun...


-db

No comments:

Post a Comment