Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just a regular conversation between a mother and daughter

These two are to remain nameless.

Text messaging conversation, a mother randomly texts her daughter...

Mother: Is there a Fredricks of Hollywood in (unnamed town)?
Daughter: I think so....
Mother: :) I want you to try this type of bra I'm wearing. I LOVE it. So comfortable.
Daughter: Haha what one? i'm online now.
Mother: Give me a sec...I got to pop it and check. Model number (blah blah blah)
Daughter: Cant find it.
Mother: Try blah blah blah.
Daughter: Whoa. Hollywood eXXXtreme Cleavage.... with 3 x's!?
Mother: I got a white one. It is like magic hands are holding my girls up, caressing them all day.


Daughter: You are sick.



over&out
db(ahumbu)g See what I did there?



2 comments:

  1. I love it! oh and you should tell the mother she should have visited V.S. becuase they had cute red ruffly panties with bells on them! I wanted them...maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't tell you how much I enjoy stalking your blog...=D just sayin...

    ReplyDelete