Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Danielle is...

If blogging was half as easy as changing my status on facebook I would do it multiple times a day.

Today's status updates:


...just looked myself up on urban dic. & i like what i see! apparently Danielle's everywhere are: loved, short, amazing, intense, crazy, a capitol B-word, funny and great at rapping. what a good use of my time. cha right. goodnight! :)


...it's basically impossible to watch my sister's keeper and NOT cry. especially when you have been through/seen loved ones suffer from that disease. upside: it gave me one more glass half full thought about death: those who leave us will wait for us.

...T.G.F.M. -> Thank Goodness For Mamas. ♥

...ok ok i give up. im not changing my pic but what celeb do i look like?? i have abso-friggin-lutely NO CLUE.


They said i look like Punky Brewster & Snow White. What do you say?

Danielle


1 comment:

  1. Whoa, you do look like Punky Brewster!

    And there's nothing wrong with short, funny posts. Facebook status/blog post combination are awesome.

    And I also have no idea what celebrity I look like.

    ReplyDelete